Thursday, February 24, 2011

You're looking at the newest Weight Watchers member!

Well I did it…I took the leap of faith and signed up for Weight Watchers online just now!  I do not usually follow celebrity endorsements as I find it hard to believe that celebrities really use some of these products, but I will admit that Jennifer Hudson really reeled me in.  She looks amazing and with her busy lifestyle I imagine she needs the flexibility that Weight Watchers offers.  I feel like she lost the weight so quickly and wonder if it’s really from Weight Watchers alone. 

After checking out the website I am really nervous.  It seems so complicated.  Every diet I’ve ever tried I’ve been told what to eat, and now I have to go grocery shopping and have no idea where to start.  I printed out their suggested meal plans to use as a guideline as well as the power foods list.  I even bought the dining out guide for 19.95 to carry in my purse for those last minute plans.  I think what I need to do is check out some other Weight Watchers blogs so that I can set up a lifeline in case I need support or have questions.  One thing I am definitely excited for is tracking my weight loss and activity progress level.

Besides grocery shopping tonight, I also have to take before pictures and measurements.  I will weigh myself tomorrow morning to get my accurate start weight.  Some of my concerns are if this will really work for me, if I don’t see results I tend to get discouraged.  I am also afraid that it will be hard for me to follow the points system; I will give you an update on that tomorrow since it is Day 1.

MY CONFESSION TODAY:  I am afraid I won’t lose any weight and will keep gaining.  :0(

No comments:

Post a Comment